Can I please have a dose of humanity?

**7.56PM.

My shift started about twenty minutes ago. Now here I go again, changing my blog description, blog title, and the domain name. Sorry for the confusion but I think I'm gonna go ahead and stay with this one. It's easier to have a topic that I'm currently immersed in.

**8.12PM

Today I just said goodbye to a coworker. She's a Nurse and she's off to Canada and will work on a cruise ship, and she will be resigning on Friday. She's planning on not ever coming back to the call center industry again.

Then I got another coworker who has been absent for three straight days. Turns out he went to Cagayan Valley, up in the North, hunting for a gecko that can earn him $7,000 minimum.

Coworker will resign by the end of August, will go back to her previous call center.

Another coworker in the Sales Department resigning, can't handle workload and wants a real career.

Also another one, VISA approved, will go back to Dubai, UAE.

Also another one, will resign and then apply to a different company with a non-voice account.

Then a couple more.

I realized I'm like this people. Restless. Always wanting to get out. Trying to make sense out of life. Trying to do everything just to feel alive. Can't stay contented, can't stay satisfied, always on the run, don't know if they're ever going back. Few work because they need it. Many work for the strangest reasons.

I'm still thinking.

1 comments:

  Betsy Banks Adams

July 27, 2011 at 2:37 PM

Well--you always keep us on our toes when we visit your blog... I don't mind when people make changes. Change sometimes can be good. Without change we can get in a rut...

Sounds like there's alot of turn-over where you work... How long now before you graduate? What will you do after graduation????

Hugs,
Betsy